Whether you are looking to repair or replace your roof, it is important to ask the right questions in order to protect your home or business. Your time and financial resources are valuable, and you want to make sure that you are working with a roofing contractor who is qualified and ethical. Specifically:
1. Your roofing contractor should provide you with an estimate or proposal in writing. Remember, never sign a contract with blank spaces or one you do not fully understand.
2. Your roofing contractor should never use high pressure sales tactics to obtain your business.
3. Check with your Village Hall or other unit of local government to see if a roofing permit or inspection is required for your roofing project.
4. Determine whether the roofing contractor will guarantee his workmanship and products.
5. To protect yourself and your property, make sure your contractor is properly insured.
6. Do not make final payment until the work is done.
Feze Roofing, Inc. is an Illinois licensed roofing contractor operating in the Chicagoland area and has been family owned for 35 years. Your home is your investment. Let us help you protect it. Call us today at 630-530-5944 or fill out a contact form for a free estimate!